· 8 antenna ports, selectable individually or in any combination. Useful not only for single antenna at a time selection, but in complex phased arrays, or stack control applications too.
· Rated at 2.5 KW with up to 3:1 SWR through 50 MHz.
· Port Isolation (Typ)
7 MHz = 50 dB
14 MHz = 40 dB
28 MHz = 35 dB
50 MHz = 30 dB
Insertion SWR < 1.04 (1.10 on 50 MHz)
· Built-in Green Heron Wireless Remote replaces control cable and tethered control boxes when used with a GH Base for complete wireless solution.
o Eliminates potential for conducting unwanted RF and lightning damage into the shack.
o Included internal antenna for GH Wireless with 63 mw DX RF Module for extended range outdoors.
o Optional +12 power through the coax/
o Allows sharing of the remote coax switch among stations.
o Allows user custom on-screen controls using GH Everyware software.
o Automatic selection based on radio’s frequency when using compatible logging software.
o Allows remote access via internet, nothing else to buy. Ideal for remote station.
· Outdoor weather/UV resistant gray PVC enclosure, SS and aluminum HD tower leg bracket included.
· High quality construction throughout, all stainless steel fasteners, Amphenol RF connectors, etc.
· Capable of conventional wired control if desired.